Join a leading retailer as a Test Team lead for their ecommerce offerings.
Purpose of the Job
- Define, measure and enforce quality through efficient test coverage and a traceability matrix.
- Ensure pre-agreed test schedule with delivery managers are being met.
- Ensure a suitable and stable test environment/lab.
- Report and manage progress, issues, constraints, dependencies and resources.
- Define and ensure continuous improvement.
- Define, measure and manage each team member’s output aligned with the above.
To be responsible for:
- Managing test planning and analysis
- Managing test design and execution
- Manage test monitoring and evaluation
- Manage test completion
- Allocate work to test team members based on the skills and abilities
- Co-ordinate and interface with multiple functional groups and teams
- Coach test team members to ensure that appropriate skills and behaviours are developed
- Lead a team of quality analysts and testers including task identification, monitoring progress and issue resolution
Technical Test Process Management:
- Work closely with development and test to review use cases, requirements, workflows and technical specs needed to create automated scripts and tools
- Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Work with the Release Management team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
Test Lab Management:
- Update the weekly Test Store utilization sheet to ensure optimum lab asset utilisation
- Create and maintain the lab asset planning schedule to ensure assets is available and in a working state
- Use Network Monitoring Tools to ensure a always-on Test Environment/Lab Conduct quarterly lab asset stocktaking
- Grade 12 Diploma or Degree qualified (IT or related technical)
- Formal software testing training and registration (e.g. ISTQB, ISEB)
3-5 Years experience in:
- Test Lead/Management position
- Test Environment Management
- HP QC or HP ALM experience
- Selenium/Test Complete/UFT/QTP/SOAPUI exposure
- Cloud Testing (Azure/AWS) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Experience
- Testing in a retail / financial sector
Knowledge and Skills
- Years experience in:
- Systems testing, systems integration testing
- Automation testing, user acceptance testing
- Google Suite/MS Office expertise
- Manual and Automated Testing.
- Expertise in structured test methods and processes
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
- Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
Must have knowledge of manual and automation testing.
Deadline for applications is 2022/05/30
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|