The Business Analyst has to ensure that efficient and cost effective business solutions and processes are in place to address business needs/requirements. The role facilitates effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements.
- Information Seeking and Analysis
- Leadership, Facilitation and Influencing
- Building and Maintaining Relationships and Communication Lines
- Theoretical knowledge and application
- Time Management
- 3 year Degree/Diploma
- FTI Diploma (Desirable)
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis in a Financial Services/Banking domain within a retail industry
- 5 years of experience in ERP systems
- 2-3 years of experience in the Retail industry
- A strong technical background is required:
- Technical skills – knowledge of software and IT skills
- Data analysis – able to use logical techniques to analyze, describe, and evaluate data
- System analysis – able to find solutions to a given business function.
- System integration specification – able to bring different technological entities together to solve a given problem
- Functional specifications – able to explain in detail how a given technological solution would meet a given business requirement.
- Formal training in business analysis and design methodologies
- Experience in participating in projects
- Solid track record in successful delivery in the BA environment
- Experience in a global business environment is preferred
- Business understanding of the broader retail industry will be advantageous.
Experience in many of the following VAS services:
- Money Transfers
- Saving and Gift cards
- Airtime and Data
- Bills and Tickets
Deadline for applications is 20/09/2021
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Business Analysis, Information Technology|