Join a leading MSP in Cape Town to conceptualize, design, and deliver product delivery and to be responsible for reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support.
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on a domain or technology.
- Effectively present public and hybrid cloud-based architectural design concepts and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Drive decision making. Identify alternatives, pros, and cons, and make recommendations.
- Anticipate when an architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition.
- Build public and hybrid cloud-based, optimized reference applications, show-casing event-driven, elastically scalable, fault tolerance, and other cloud architecture patterns.
- Drive public and hybrid cloud-based, proof-of-concept prototypes that assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to our clients how technology can be leveraged.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve the most complex public and hybrid cloud-based issues.
- Manage multiple initiatives independently.
- Communicates architectural solutions to managed services team leaders and other critical stakeholders throughout the architecture planning and design process.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Implement and monitor an Azure infrastructure
- Implement management and security solutions
- Implement solutions for apps
- Implement and manage data platforms
- Design monitoring
- Design identity and security
- Design data storage
- Design business continuity
- Design infrastructure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere
- Some VM-related administrative tasks include:
- Deploying VMs into virtual networks
- Configuring VM for optimum cost, performance, and security
- Backing up VMs and potentially providing failover recovery
- AZ-300 and AZ-301.
- AZ-303 and AZ-304.
- AZ-300 and AZ-304.
- AZ-301 and AZ-303.
Deadline for applications is 15/09/2020
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|