Our client is looking for an exceptional Service Provisioning Administrator to promote a superior customer experience. To ensures that products and services are delivered to customers in an efficient, timely and accurate manner, processing all incoming orders, requests and modifications; be that a new client asking for a small number of Office 365 licenses, or our largest partner on-boarding a complex IaaS platform with accompanying VoIP services and hardware.
This role would suit a highly organized and methodical individual who is equally comfortable speaking with customers and vendors, as well as other departments internally. The successful candidate will be technically proficient, and comfortable interfacing with web-based vendor portals.
- Provide high quality customer communication and ticket management for all provisioning cases
- Ensure customers receive the correct products and services, at the correct cost and in the expected time frames
- Ensure all products and services provisioned are accurately billed, and that billing is accurately ceased at the point of cancellation
Provisioning and Service
- Experience with ISP technologies such as Internet, Telecoms and SIM.
- Understand and design ISP solutions based on customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues relating to telecoms infrastructure.
- Understanding of VoIP solutions.
- Communicate and create relationships with vendors.
- Procure and manage renewals.
- Accurately interpret customer requirements and orders to enable a clean and timely service provision and customer on-boarding / off-boarding experience.
- Agree and administer the accurate and timely handover of all workload requiring the attention of Professional Services, or a dedicated Project Manager, to the Projects Team.
- Administer and organize technical provisioning, cancellation and change services for the full portfolio of products, working with other teams as required
- Administer and organize the purchasing of customer hardware, software, licenses, support agreements and subsequent renewals. Drive uplifts to existing customers where appropriate
- Administer the comprehensive co-ordination of provisioning cases in conjunction with our customers, our vendors and other teams, especially in the case of multiple service provisions to the same customer
- Provide high-quality, regular ticket updates in Service Now so that both customers and colleagues are fully briefed as to the current status of all provisioning and cancellation cases.
- Proactively and accurately update customers throughout the life of their provisioning case(s)
- Set and manage appropriate customer expectations, and always deliver on what has been promised
- Ensure all customer queries via phone, email or chat are resolved and that SLA targets are met
- Drive customer satisfaction and advocacy, thinking as the customer, and promoting positive customer feedback via NPS-T
- Where appropriate, escalate all customer provisioning queries and complaints to the Service Provisioning Team Leader
- Understand the customer drivers for service cancellation, reducing and reversing cancellation requests where appropriate and possible
- Prioritize workload and efficiently manage own working time
- Interface with and maintain close working relationships with other departments, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and a positive customer experience is maintained
- Follow ITIL, ISO and Company agreed practices and processes
- Proactively report on and suggest service improvements via the appropriate channels (e.g CSIP feedback)
- Minimum ITIL V3 foundation
- Agile / Prince to methodology
- VOIP experience will be beneficial
- Previous work experience with telecoms
- Understanding of how projects are managed
- Basic understanding of networks and broadband / mobile technologies
Deadline for applications is 30/04/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|