Manage the End to End delivery take-on process on behalf of Group delivery and affiliated areas from pre-sales through to service acceptance to include specific technical, commercial & project management control and assistance to new customer implementations, new infrastructure & Service Desk implementations or service exits.
- Achieves profitability and customer satisfaction on projects through astute commercial management
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
- Produce management reports through relevant tools to provide up to date information on project progress.
- Produce required project documentation to enable successful project outcomes.
- Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project outcome deadlines are adhered to.
- Compliance with Projects Practice lifecycle to ensure best practice.
- Typically responsible for projects between £300k – £800k services value
- Act in accordance with Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
- Contributing to engagement outcomes
- Maintain cost control requirements
- Demonstrates relevant FACE behaviours
- Delivers projects
- Follows company standard methodology
- Is compliant to internal processes
- Where running a project, ensures project is planned and run effectively and escalation occurs appropriately.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Be a key player in the building and maintenance of relationships with those external to GIO.
- Define, own and manage the process by which GIO interacts with external parties from a ST and Transition & Transformation perspective.
- Work with other key areas of the company to ensure that ST and service Transition/ Transformation projects are designed and delivered with the customer and successful service delivery in mind.
- Strong leadership and people management skills – interpersonal, approachable, motivational
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a manager of projects within an outsourced or operational services dept.
- Ability to recognise, interpret dynamics of and facilitate liaison between delivery and service management organisations.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage/direct those working to defined deadlines
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally and ability to communicate at all levels
- Sound financial management skills and proven experience of successful efficiency management
- Excellent facilitator, able to run definition workshops and present compellingly at all levels
- Experience of running/managing multiple large, complex projects concurrently
- Ability to engage at service, programme and project governance levels representing key stakeholders
- Experience of service transition/implementation including service recovery
- Experience of technical build/development projects/implementations
- Previous experience of programme/project process.
- Prince2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent.
- ISEB or APM qualified
Deadline for applications is 15/03/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|