As the senior developer you will need to have a deep specialised knowledge beyond your peers in Java development (eCommerce) and provide technical solutions to enterprise problems. To mentor other developers to allow us to create a high performing Java team by applying develops principles.
Responsible for setting up of the design patterns, libraries, frameworks and processes. You have to be aware how the organization and business partners work and be able to adapt, within the frameworks, to deliver.
- Configuration and creation of technical components and services required to deliver online customer facing features
- Successful delivery of development projects and changes as required
- Provide technical input and guidance into online channel evolution by keeping up to date with relevant technology
- Mentoring of development team
- eCommerce – especially Java development.
- SAP Cloud 4 Service, SAP Customer Activity Repository, SAP ERP (desirable)
- Experience in being the senior developer within a development team.
- Software development and testing.
- Experience of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps
- Experience in cloud solutions. (desirable)
- Application development
Knowledge and Skills
- Agile/Scrum Tool set, preferably Atlassian (desirable)
- Ant, Maven or Gradle Build Tools
- Experience in distributed source control systems, like GIT
- Angular JS 4 and Type Script (desirable)
- Cloud Services (AWS Lamda)
- Strong understanding of web services (SOAP and Rest)
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Diploma/Degree in Information Systems/BSc Computer Science (or similar)
Deadline for applications is 20/09/2021
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|