Our client is looking for a skilled technical engineer to remotely deliver 3rd line support and project services to multiple international customers, in line with contractual SLAs and KPIs. This is an opportunity to work for a large international group that provides managed services to enterprise level customers across a wide range of industries and technologies
- Provide third line incident management (diagnosis, investigation, resolution), as well as technical project implementation services to customers.
- Work with incident management, service desk, other technical teams and the customer as required.
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal teams and customers.
- Work directly with vendors to identify innovative solutions and actively apply those solutions for customer issues.
- Follow through on issues with vendors for a timely resolution.
- To be an integral team member identifying and contributing to customer service improvement suggestions, initiatives and solution realisation to all of customers.
- Develop and enhance cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications throughout the company and with individuals external to the company.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in a Wintel environment
- 5+ years 2nd line experience
- 4+ years advanced (Windows 2008 to Windows 2016 R2) experience
- 4+ years advanced Enterprise Antivirus management (Symantec Endpoint Protection preferred)
- 4+ years advanced vSphere 5.x or later experience
- 4+ years advanced Citrix XenApp 6.5 or later experience
- Windows CAs, SSL certificates and Public Key Infrastructure
- Understanding of IP addressing, subnets, routing, firewall behaviour etc.
- Excellent skills in updating technical documentation
- Assertiveness in the face of the customer when needing to explain or defend a technical standpoint or approach
- Storage experience (NetApp preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure 2012 or 2016
- Citrix certification – CCA-V, CCP-V, CCAA or equivalent.
- VMware Certified Professional 6.0 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) or later
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Deadline for applications is 20/03/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|