Join a leading Tech Solutions team to be the technical product champion for all Unified Comms on the design and implementation of a comprehensive Microsoft Teams-based voice solution for customers. This includes the ultimate decommissioning of legacy UC environments and the full breadth of activities leading to migration of customers to new, cloud/hybrid platforms.
The Tech Solutions team is tasked with a wide range of customer and solution engagements including technical vendor relationships, customer pre-sales, solution design & delivery, project handover into our Managed Service Support Teams, and on-going proactive technical management of both cloud and local/hybrid infrastructure.
- Experience with Unified Communication and Voice technologies such as Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
- A networking and telecommunications background covering IP WAN/LAN technology, together with experience of the infrastructure involved in delivering telecommunications and network service (e.g. SIP trunks, SBCs, call rating management, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of voice and network security principles and the implementation thereof.
- Knowledge of Global telephony networks and voice and network protocol.
- Knowledge of additional tools to extend the core Microsoft offerings with facilities such as call recording, wallboard, call analysis, etc.
- Commercially astute and able to interpret complex business cost models to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Confident in customer-facing pre-sales environments with the ability to think on your feet and to ensure positive and engaging customer communications.
- A grounding in project management principles and first-hand experience of delivering many technical projects.
- A solid grounding in basic server and IT infrastructure and operating systems.
Qualifications and Experience Required / Highly Desirable:
- At least five years professional experience in UC and voice network engineering in a large and complex network environment. These should include several years of hands-on configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience of switches, routers and firewall devices.
- Accreditations in related technologies (e.g. Microsoft MS-700 Managing Teams, MS 70-333 Enterprise Voice, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, Fortinet NSE, etc.)
Deadline for applications is 15/09/2020
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|