Join and International IT Managed Services group that helps ambitious organisations leverage Microsoft cloud so they can compete and grow.
Delivering and supporting four market-leading solutions:
- Data Centre Modernisation
- Modern Workplace
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- GDPR Readiness
- Take ownership of direct and partner existing customers (initially direct customers only);
- Be our customers’ voice – educate us about what our customers want and need;
- Develop customer accounts by encouraging the adoption of new cloud services to drive customer’s own business success, passing all new opportunities to sales for closure;
- Be the customers champion to own and drive the resolution of all customer issues and complaints, escalating as required;
- Engage with all customers who have raised cancellation requests with the objective to prevent churn;
- Take ownership for account changes e.g. contract reviews or payment changes as per agreed transaction limits;
- Manage and transact upgrades/downgrades for existing customer services;
- Manage all proactive customer communications of a non-support nature e.g. upgrades, price changes, offers etc;
- Feed ideas into Marketing regarding topics that our customers are interested in;
- Be intrinsic to the development of the customer journey / experience development.
- Work closely with all areas of the business to ensure that the customer experience is easy;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and a positive customer experience is maintained.
- Willingly support other members of the team when required;
Personal Performance & Development
- Monitor and understand own performance against KPI’s and vision summary;
- Prioritise workload and manage working time effectively;
- Take personal ownership for maintenance and development of role based skills and expertise;
- Take ownership for and progress personal development plan.
This role does not carry a sales target, it will be measured by:
- The growth of the portfolio revenue
- Customer retention
- Proactive account management contact
In-house Company Systems
- In House CRM, ServiceNow and SharePoint;
- Office365 email and productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc;
- Service control portals for key products (e.g. Attix 5, VoIP etc.);
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their careers with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.
Deadline for applications is 15/06/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|