Join an international IT Services company in Tier 2 Wintel Server Support.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical incidents relating to primarily Microsoft infrastructure technologies (Windows Server, AD, DNS, etc)
- Perform root cause analysis and remediation of problem records
- Implement infrastructure changes
- Be the technical implementer of infrastructure projects
- Perform proactive maintenance, regular health checking and performance management
- Liaise and closely work with ITIL process based teams such as Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management
- Use ITSM toolsets for tracking all work progress
- Our customer demands our technical teams to pass criminal and credit vetting.
- Minimum 2 year Windows Server Experience
- Very strong ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Experience in Active Directory backend support (AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, etc.)
- Understanding of IP addressing, subnets, routing, firewall behaviour etc.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbally – English)
- Server Hardware Management (IMPI) experience – HP/Dell/IBM/UCS
- VMware Knowledge
- Citrix Xenapp/Xendesktop Knowledge
- MCSA/MCSE: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008 or higher (In progress or completed)
- Desirable Qualifications
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication
- Shifts ranging between 07:00 – 19:00 (Monday – Friday / UK time)
- Provide out of hours standby cover on a rotation basis
- Work some overtime when required and approved
- Be willing to work some SA public holidays in return for double pay
Deadline for applications is 30/01/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|