The main purpose of a Stock Replenisher (Foods) is to manage the inbound Supply Chain by optimizing inventory mix in the DC through effective management of key supplier accounts and product ranges.
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant (Desirable)
- 2 years experience in the supply chain.
- Product knowledge will be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy – MS Office, especially Excel – Pivot Tables
- SAP Knowledge is Essential
- System coordination of supplier accounts optimize most profitable ordering patterns/frequency
- Item parameter setting and data analysis to enable optimal forecasting results
- Product lifecycle management
- Place supplier purchase orders to ensure inventory and service are achievable.
- Maintain service level deliverables
- Promotional planning and replenishment
- Forecasting exception management
- Project Management
- Data analysis and reporting
Deadline for applications is 15/06/2019
For more information, call Jackie Jacks on 072 487 3387 or send your CV to Jackie@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology, Retail|