The Social Media Customer Engagement Officer will be responsible for; monitoring the Group’s social media platforms, conducting strategic external listening, engaging with customers and other stakeholders on a daily basis to resolve customer complaints (in line with Customer Care Policy) and positively influencing the social media community with regards to the reputation of the Group.
- Social Media Communication and Customer Engagement:
- Demonstrate competence, up-to-date knowledge, and understanding of job-related social media and online reputation management.
- Engage with customers in a professional, meaningful manner to avoid escalations and ensure timely responses to issues and concerns raised by stakeholders.
- Combine team inputs, operational knowledge, and departmental guidelines to ensure the best possible response to resolve reputational issues.
- Align digital responses with the Customer Care Policy to ensure consistent practices.
- Maintain levels of social service as required by organizational standards.
- Understand, analyse, and interpret reputational risks for the retailer on social media and make sound decisions to mitigate such risks.
- Monitor Online Reputation Management (ORM) tools on a continuous basis.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content and report back to line and senior management.
- Identify and execute opportunities to generate positive customer feedback.
- Adhere to reputational risk control measures within the business.
- Liaise with internal departments and operations to facilitate swift resolution of customer complaints.
- Liaise with operational and other stakeholders to gather information about issues on the company’s social pages and discuss with management.
- Clearly communicate complex issues to senior management to gather information to efficiently and effectively handle such matters.
- Report daily/weekly on reputational risk issues.
- Report complaint trends to management for corrective action measures to be put in place.
- Draft monthly reports on social customer interactions, trends, and opportunities.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Social Media/Journalism/Communications/Marketing
- Social Media Customer Service
- Customer Relations/Complaint Handling Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Social Media Knowledge (Blogging, Facebook, Twitter)
- Customer Service Knowledge
- Reputation Management Knowledge
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Ability
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans and/or any other official languages
Deadline for applications is 15/08/2021
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Communications, Customer Service, Public Relations|