This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager to work on a Financial Services account at an integrated marketing communications company based in Johannesburg. The person will be responsible for the management of the Client account and all facets of Client Service and of the delivery of Agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Administering all day-to-day activities, at a more senior level.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the Client and the Agency.
- Ensure that the Agency’s actions are in line with agreements, procedures and budgets, and reflect a unified and agreed point of view.
- Maintain close contact with the Client.
- Assist in the delivery of services to the Client.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the Client.
- Co-ordinate and manage all Agency services to the Client.
- Write contact reports and forward these to the Client within 48 hours after every meeting.
- Write status reports.
- Forward recommendations and analyses to the Client.
- Ensure that Client’s accounts are correct and delivered on time and that payment is effected timeously
- Work closely and provide support to the Client Service Director.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous internal workflow.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
Qualifications and experience:
- Marketing Communication degree or IMM equivalent an advantage
- 5 years or more Financial Services industry communication related experience within an agency is an advantage
- Experience managing digital accounts and integrated digital projects.
- Understanding the digital world and its terminologies, like SEO, SEM & UX and digital technology
Deadline for applications is 30/10/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing|