Location: Durban or Cape Town
Job Level: Senior
This role is responsible for the sustainable growth and profitability of the wholesale channel, through the execution of the strategic and operating plans.
- To execute the wholesale growth strategy that will drive sales and maximise profitability within wholesale.
- Responsible for achieving the agreed objectives and sales targets for the wholesale channel.
- Keep abreast of emerging markets, market shifts with an awareness of new products and competition status.
- Build and promote strong commercial relationships with new and existing Clients by understanding their needs and objectives.
- Partner with wholesale accounts to drive effective demand management on event forecasting for in-store activities (e.g. promotions).
- Liaise with Clients regarding in-store space allocations.
- Analysis, tracking and reporting of key metrics and overall performance.
Education & Experience
- Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant business/retail tertiary qualification
- 3+ years sales management experience within the wholesale channel in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle Core Competencies
- Persuading and Influencing
- Deciding and initiating action
- Planning and Organising
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Commercial thinking
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of IT systems and data analytics
- Client account management
- Knowledge of market trends and the retail landscape
Deadline for applications is 28/02/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za