An international IT Managed Services company in Cape Town is looking for Wintel Engineer to remotely deliver senior 3rd line support and project services to multiple customers, across a number of technologies, in line with contractual SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Provide 3rd line incident management (diagnosis, investigation resolution), as well as technical project implementation services to customers. Work with incident management, service desk, other technical teams and customers as required.
- Understand SLA’s in a production environment, pro-actively strive to meet commitments.
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal teams and customers.
- Work directly with vendors to identify innovative solutions and actively apply those solutions for customer issues. Follow through on issues with vendors for a timely resolution.
- To be an integral team member identifying and contributing to customer service improvement suggestions, initiatives and solution realisation to all customers.
- Develop and enhance co-operative interdepartmental relationships and communications throughout the company and with individuals external to the company.
- Uphold Information Security Policy and report suspected incidents and observed weaknesses to customers.
- Experience in a Wintel environment
- Minimum 5 years 3rd Line experience
- Minimum 5 years advanced (Windows 2008 to Windows 2012 R2) experience
- Minimum 5 years advanced vSphere 5.x and Hyper-V 2008 R2 or later experience
- Solid experience with Windows CA’s, SSL certificates and Public Key Infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of IP addressing, subnets, routing, firewall behaviour etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in creating technical designs for the above technologies
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Documentation skills
- Assertiveness in the face of the customer when needing to explain or defend a technical standpoint or approach.
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012
- VMWare Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-5DCV)
Deadline for applications is 30/06/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|