The role facilitates effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations. This role plays an instrumental role in the delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered according to the business requirements
Information Seeking & Analysis
- Understand and analyse the current business environment.
- Operate confidently within business strategy, current trends and developments in the retail industry.
- Improve and maintain the systems and operational processes within a specific domain.
- Optimize current and potential integrated systems and E2E business processes.
Facilitation & Influencing
- Taking ownership to maintain knowledge within a specific area and sharing of that knowledge across the team. This includes interviews, presentations and workshop facilitations with both business & IT.
- Work closely with Architects, Designers and Business stakeholders to design and implement solutions.
- Research & advise on alternatives presented by the technical designers and answer detailed questions regarding the business design.
Communication, Building & Maintaining Relationships
- To build and optimize trusting relationships with business users and IT stakeholders by delivering what was promised and providing comprehensive knowledge and support.
- Foster a partnership between business stakeholders, IT disciplines and the delivery teams.
- Collaborating with all disciplines to drive out value adding solutions, and ensuring quick and efficient delivery.
- Accurately communicating the business requirements to IT to ensure that business needs are effectively and efficiently addressed. Keep Business Users informed of any changes (also accommodate changes in requirements as they are progressively elaborated).
Organising, multitasking & time management
- Strong commitment to project objectives and delivering high quality work.
- Take responsibility for the timelines within the project plan.
Knowledge and Application
- Research, document and prepare business cases. Review and advise on various business cases which will align with the business strategies of the organisation.
- Degree or Diploma with 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Business Analysis certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI certification or similar
- 3 years Business analysis in retail processes
- 3 years Retail/Digital industry
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SAP experience – desirable
Deadline for applications is 01/30/2022
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Business Analysis, Information Technology|