The HR analyst plays a crucial role in collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data.
A key member of the Group Productivity team, responsible for compiling, organizing and analyzing large volumes of performance data. The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude and is well organized and adept at managing deadlines and priorities. The position will be working closely with the Advanced Analytics team.
- Honours degree in Statistics or Mathematics
- 5-7 Years Business Analysis
- 5-7 Years Data Analysis
- 5-7 Years Business Intelligence Tools
- Business/System Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence / Decision Support
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills.
- Experience in data warehouse design/ dimensional modelling and ability to translate business requirements into systems requirements.
- Ability to represent concepts, processes, data and technology infrastructure using structured modelling techniques and tools.
Job objectives :
1. Team Integration:
- Interface between business specialists and development teams.
- Drive continuous improvement within team and workshop solutions to existing processes and challenges.
2. Solution Development:
- Data administration and analysis to ensure the quality and thoroughness of data.
- Write business requirements/modifications to transform and data into common formats.
- Write business requirements/modifications to create common report and graphical formats.
- Prepare, publish and provide commentary for standing reports and dashboards on time against daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines.
- Evaluate/investigate the quality/integrity/trend of data based on historical trends and industry norms.
- Communicate/Conceptualize and interpret the data status and issues to internal teams.
- Working with business counterparts on operational readiness activities to ensure that necessary training and procedure updates have occurred.
- Adhere to internal documentation, processes, protocols and standards
3. Service Delivery:
- Support solutions by responding to complex user queries, investigating issues and managing the internal resolution thereof.
- Ensure stability of the existing systems environment by implementing solutions that do not compromise operational stability.
- Participate in post implementation reviews of development.
4. Talent Development
- Provide system input to design of user training material.
- Play a key role in coaching and mentoring colleagues.
Deadline for applications is 05/05/2019
For more information, call Jackie Jacks on 072 487 3387 or send your CV to Jackie@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Human Resources, Information Technology|