An opportunity has become available for a Head of Social Impact and Stakeholder Relations.
The role encompasses supporting the Corporate Affairs & Marketing Director with the delivery of the CSI strategy in line with the overall business strategy as well as global initiatives and key priorities.
In the role, the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to inspire corporate social responsibility, volunteerism and community engagement and to help convert the outcomes on these initiatives into compelling stories to be used as content for corporate brand communications. Another key responsibility will be to expand and consolidate the current stakeholder management and engagement programme.
This is an amazing opportunity to be hands-on at grassroots and affect change in a way that complements and builds our client’s brand narrative and makes a measurable contribution to developments in education for learners, educators, institutions and the government.
Our client is looking for a personable individual who can build relationships and assert own position and ideas even when there is ambiguity or uncertainty.
- 5+ years’ experience across various sectors of industry, resulting in a breadth and depth of business understanding.
- Experience in identifying, implementing and managing social impact orientated projects, as aligned to business needs and strategy.
- Event management understanding and experience.
- Experience in Digital and Social Media.
- Experience in relationship facilitation, key stakeholder engagement and record-keeping.
- Experience in the educational industry will be advantageous.
- Experience in educational or NGO environment will be advantageous
- Bachelor degree is preferred
Deadline for applications is 30/10/2019
For more information, call Jackie Jacks on 072 487 3387 or send your CV to Jackie@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
Our client is committed to the principles of employment equity and in accordance with their Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and subsequent amendments thereto.
|Job Category||Communications, Marketing|