As a recognized authority of eCommerce, the Solution Architect strategically advises on and assists the domain architect to drive the eCommerce strategy that underpins all business solutions, creates the architecture for these platforms, and leads the realization of the architecture roadmap into the target state. Deep subject matter knowledge of eCommerce is essential and technical knowledge of Cloud architectures and SAP Hybris platforms are highly desirable.
- Define and continuously improve the eCommerce architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards
- Define and create solution level eCommerce architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application, and technology standards
- Provide expert eCommerce guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the eCommerce technology standards, and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Board
- Contribute to solution architecture and design standards and SDLC governance requirements
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- Excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well-designed complex enterprise-class systems.
- Identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives and their assessment.
- Experience implementing solutions in an architecture capacity in the eCommerce industry.
- Deep technical knowledge of the SAP Hybris eCommerce solution, cloud technologies, and online payment processes for use within eCommerce.
- Experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture.
- Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
Knowledge and Skills
- Architecture and design of eCommerce solutions (Cloud, APIs, micro-services, omni-channel, etc.) and integration to other solutions
- Commercial and business understanding of the broader eCommerce and retail services industry.
- Commercial and business understanding of the broader eMarketing and retail services industry
- Software development frameworks and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, TOGAF, etc.)
- Degree in Information Systems / B Sc Computer Science (or similar)
Deadline for applications is 30/01/2022
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|