Job Level: Junior/Mid
Join a diversified, multinational consumer brand business. The eCommerce Coordinator will work for the apparel division which includes a number of well-known aspirational brands, and be responsible for the back end execution of the strategic e-commerce plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration and maintenance of online product catalogue including ensuring accurate data, digital content, specifications and images is loaded onto the website.
- Liaising with photography and graphic designers to ensure brand and product photography and images are web ready.
- Support the E-Commerce Manager with creation of ranges and product assortment.
- Track all orders and liaise with warehouse to ensure the availability of the products.
- Place Purchase Orders for new stock / replenishments and ensure accurate stock received at warehouse.
- Assist with the data entry and checking of all product details in the system.
- Manage returns process from customers through item receipt and ultimately customer refund.
- Report progress on various metrics to line management on a weekly basis.
Education and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce, Digital Marketing, Brand Management.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a Fashion or Retail environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Planning and organising skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- Good interpersonal skills
For more information, call Jackie Jacks on 072 487 3387 or send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Information Technology, Marketing, Office Support, Website Design|