ITIL Change Manager is required by an IT Managed Services company in Cape Town. The Change Manager will provide guidance and support and ensure a standardised approach to Change Requests.
- Ability to understand the impact of Change on a Customer environment.
- Managing the Risk associated and having the Authority to challenge Customer and requestors.
- Change Manager owns the “Failed Change” review process
- Adopt short term temporary changes where applicable to restore customer trust and assurance in the process.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of PRS
- Know your contractual service and obligations to understand the impact of customer driven change.
- Owning service report and reporting outcomes.
- Engagement with Configuration Management
- Responsible for Change Analyst Output for the various owned accounts
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of change templates for owned accounts
- CSIP in place for owned customers
- Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Able to communicate on complex issues to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
- Evaluate escalations and resolve appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Act in accordance with Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organization
- Training of new Change employees
- Ensure Department/Contract meets SLA performance targets
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures
- Demonstrates relevant Face behaviours
- Costs minimized
- Attain and maintain accreditations
- Ensure all Requests for Changes are registered on the Customers Tool Management System for tracking and auditing of SLA / OLA.
- Vet all RFC’s.
- Ensure all logged Request for Changes, are promptly and correctly approved
- Ensure all logged RFCs are updated on the Tool Management System with progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality.
- Ensure all Emergency Changes are efficiently processed in line with the Change Management procedure and communicated to relevant parties.
- Ensure all approved changes are communicated to all effecting service owners and the SOC Bridge.
- Liaise with all necessary parties to co-ordinate the change building, testing and implementation in line with schedules.
- Ensure all RFCs are closed within a timely manner.
- Chair CAB meetings in absence of Change Manager or as requested.
- Produce all client monthly reporting to the agreed contractual timescales
- Own the Remote Services Forward Schedule of Changes (FSC) and ensure that the most up to date version is available for all to view and updates communicated.
- Provide ad-hoc and routine change management reports to the agreed timescales.
Deadline for applications is 05/05/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|