Lead and support a 2nd/3rd line Wintel team of highly technical and professional individuals. Provide technical expertise and advice. Provide technical input for projects.
Ensure the successful delivery of multiple, concurrent, large scale projects to customers.
Optimize team to create additional capacity for time & material work and additional new business. Improve profitability by controlling overtime costs and resource inefficiencies.
Managing people and Relationships
Manage team members. Participate in or initiate formal customer service reviews. Build good relationships, build rapport, and create confidence in CC service delivery.
Lead formal cross functional customer based team meetings.
Set team objectives and strategically allocate and structure available resources. Plan for projects and manage active projects taking into account, financials, milestones, deliverables and resource availability.
Resolve complex technical and procedural queries presented by key stakeholders.
Use technical and theoretical knowledge to make decisions and advise after the fact
Lead, motivate and inspire diverse group of highly professional engineers
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in IT
- Strong technical background
- Leadership/management certification or diploma
- IT related degree or diploma
- MCSE/MCITP/Symantec NetBackup, ITIL foundation
- Lead, develop and manage highly technical customer support engineers to deliver services according to SLA’s and project deliverables.
- This is foremost a leadership position, but the engineers are highly technical and requires and understanding of the nature of the work to able to guide and direct effectively.
Deadline for applications is 30/01/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Information Technology|