Join a leading retailer to assist the accountant with various accounting especially relating to inventory in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate accounting and finance operations.
- Grade 12 with accountancy as a subject
- Acc, BCom or BTech with Accounting
- BCom (Honours) with Accounting (Desirable)
- SAICA/SAIPA Articles
- 2-3 Years working experience in an accounting environment
- Accountancy knowledge
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Google, Google Sheets
- Proficiency in SAP
- Reconciliation and clearing of general ledger accounts (especially related to inventory) on SAP.
- Identification and investigation of discrepancies on general ledger accounts and reporting thereon.
- Calculation and processing of inventory related accounting entries, e.g. adjustments for railage, forex, confidential discounts, advertising recoupment, etc. in inventory.
- Analysis of inventory related data, e.g. gross profit margins, moving average cost, line item profitability.
- Assisting in the preparation of inventory and sales related reports.
- Maintenance of finance related master data, e.g. creation of additional and amendments to existing general ledger accounts, vendors, profit centres and cost centres.
This position would require you to travel locally, from store to store, own transport is essential.
Deadline for applications is 30/06/2019
For more information, call Jackie Jacks on 072 487 3387 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Finance, Retail|