A leading telecommunications company that provides VoIP in the heart of Cape Town is looking to hire an exceptional Account Relationship Manager to join their growing team.
You will primarily be advising prospects. It involves responding to a prospect’s needs and using your knowledge of cloud-based phone system to advise on the best solution. You will be guiding the customer from initial contact, through the proposal stage, to sign-up and on-boarding. After a customer has signed up you will stay their primary contact and assist in configuring the phone system and getting the user familiar with the service. You will also be assisting users with changes to their system and provide first-line technical support when necessary. Most of your work will be contacting prospects and following up through the sales pipeline up until the prospect signs up and becomes a customer.
Customer experience is all about helping and educating a user about using a new service. Having answers to our customers’ questions and being able to assist them in any way possible in order to simplify their telephony requirements is an important part of this role. The ability to pre-empt service issues is a key factor, as this is what makes customer service great.
Our customers and prospects contact us across multiple channels: phone, email, web chat, and social media. You will set the standard for quality service in the industry.
You’re passionate about delivering excellent customer experience and get deep satisfaction from helping people. You have a healthy work-ethic and you are analytical, which enables you to improve work processes. Being organised, precise and working methodically comes naturally to you.
You’re willing to ask and learn, and you’re not afraid to share your opinion. You can handle feedback well and have experience dealing with customers.
Key requirements to perform responsibilities
- Passionate about customer service;
- Have 2-5 years of experience in sales, support, customer service, hospitality or similar;
- Are excited about internet/ tech and innovation.
- You are an attentive and active listener; have excellent communication skills; both verbally and in writing; are organised, very diligent, work methodically, good at multi-tasking and able to prioritise.
- Achieving results: You have a continuous improvement mindset, appreciation of results, are tenacious and thorough and show good business acumen.
- Self-management: You are proactive, show initiative, are self-confident, adaptable and have a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Problem Solver, solutions thinker. Able to think on your feet.
- Forward-thinking mindset, finding effective solutions through conceptual/ abstract thinking.
- Cold calling skills;
- A proven sales track record;
- Experience with PBX systems;
- Experience working independently in a minimally structured environment.
Deadline for applications is 30/09/2019
For more information, call Nova Buchan on 073 393 9731 or send your CV to Nova@capitaledgerecruitment.co.za
|Job Category||Communications, Information Technology, Sales|